Life, People, and Memories.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Whoa; I should really update more often or I'll end up not using this at all. Anyhow I'm currently enjoying my banana milk after a delicious meal that Ken and I kinda made. Simple and easy to make and all done within 30 minutes time. Fun stuff! Anyhow days have been going slow after the weekend I don't know why, today just felt like it would last forever. Tomorrow I have another ARBUS meeting. I hate Mikes Bikes; it makes me angry. I got my French mark back from the test today, I was happy because I got a decent mark. Presentation for French is Thursday; crap; I can't speak.

Anyways finals coming up! (Yay break is coming I can't wait) My mom asked if I wanted to go down to the US again. I was like damn.. of course it's shopping time! Finals also means that I should start studying before it's too late. I think I can still make it out alive without getting into probation, but that requires serious concentration and large doses of reading. I'm not sure if I can do that..but it's okay I'll try. Who knows I might actually get it right and pass all my exams with flying colors. It's a dream but a dream nonetheless.

So on the weekend I forgot to write out that I bought an Arban's book, I spent $40 on this book that means I better fucking practice seriously. This book is amazing and I should go back to trumpeting seriously; so when I visit ward and play sometime I'll kick ass. Naturally. Yes trumpet players are allowed to brag as long as they're good, but only if they're way beyond everyone else. So in order for me to brag I gotta practice until my lips fall off. Oh no. Haha, that's about it for today.

No comments:

Followers

What do you want to know?

My photo
Simple man with simple wants. Expensive simple wants. :) More to know when updated.