Life, People, and Memories.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ARBUS. Fuck arbus, was what Christian told me to write on my first line and so I did.

Well I'm currently in class NOT paying attention as usual. Good job to me right? So I have now just decided to update my blog as recently as how bored I am. Therefore I'm doing it now in the middle of my arbus class. Honestly this is the most boring class ever; well there is psychology, but let's not get into that. Speaking of psychology I just had my second midterm for this course, and I got 100. I hope.

Today has been a good day so far; life is treating me well and I'm glad, and of course I finished all my midterms. Thank God I thought I never get to see the day where I get a break. The thing which bugs me is that I have to start studying for finals. Dumb, I don't want to read anymore; especially the horrible textbooks which give an endless amount of boring.

Let's end the talk about school for today, I rather not speak about my boring side of life. I want to say something interesting; due to the lack of creativity I can't. I've always wanted to be more creative in well just about anything; especially in my music improvisation. It sucks. I haven't practiced my trumpet in forever. I miss doing so; I also don't want to practice in my residence unless there's no one there because I'm afraid of disturbing their peace. My roomies are awesome about it when I start playing my trumpet, but they're also very hardworking. I don't want to play my horn when they're here because I could be annoying the fuck out of them. I have to consider going to a practice room or find somewhere quiet, so I can get back in shape for the audition next term. There is a lot sex appeal in playing the trumpet, it makes the player very sexy. Though no one knows it yet. They will when they see me unleash my beast into their ears. Well anyway I might update this same post later; for now I'm leaving it as it is. Whoever reads this must be bored or loves me a lot; either way later.

So about 40 minutes later I've left my arbus class and decided to go to the library of Diana Porter; as I wait on the 10th floor for Christian to come, I've done nothing productive expect for stalking people's blogs. It's quite fun actually. My current mood is apathetic just because no one is here and it's quite lonely sitting in this tiny cubicle by myself. Oh Cherry sent me a text message saying how she's going to buy me a cream tie for Carmina's debut this Saturday! Joy, now I don't have to go around finding one; clearly I don't have time to go shopping this weekend anyway.

Some people clearly doesn't know when to shut the fuck up in the library; they talk way too much and way too loud for their own good. It's a library for God's sake, not a place to socialize! Well, there is the first floor but the rest is for studying or quiet purposes. Oh! I just thought of something good to do; start making a list of Christmas presents to get. It's that time of the year again and I feel like giving; and down it goes, my spending money that is.

No comments:

Followers

What do you want to know?

My photo
Simple man with simple wants. Expensive simple wants. :) More to know when updated.