Life, People, and Memories.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The meteor shower was pure coldness. I was freezing my butt in the middle of the night trying to look falling meteors. Awesome as it sounds I spent 2 hours and end up seeing 3. I guess it was a fun experience and people I went with made my night. First of all it was dark and by dark I mean dark like darkness. It was so dark you can't even tell who you're looking at from far away. We ended up freezing our butts in the middle of the field for 2 hours with food, and everyone saw at least one so it was a trip for something. I felt bad for Alice though; she was clearly not wearing for the weather, what a dummy. She was standing in the cold with heels for 2 hours, not smart at all. We all complained it's too cold then we decided to go home; before we do that we HAD to crash Vivian's place first just because Alice was dying. We chilled there for a bit then went home and crashed.

Because of staying out so late the next day I skipped Psych and Econ so that worked well right? Apparently I skipped an important Econ lecture from what Justin said, fortunately enough he took notes and is nice enough to share them with me. Oh he's so awesome. I also did a French test; I'm pretty sure I did well on it so I'm not worried about it too much. I got home made dinner with Christian and ate with Nathan. Ha. Fun times. Out now; be back soon.

Funny note; A Korean boy washes a Chinese girls feet. What does that mean?

P.S. Everyone is darkness.

No comments:

Followers

What do you want to know?

My photo
Simple man with simple wants. Expensive simple wants. :) More to know when updated.