Life, People, and Memories.

Monday, November 16, 2009

It began as 12 am on Christian's birthday we (Christian, David C, David K, Alice, Michael and I) went out to get Marble Slab my treat for Christian, but it closed so we opt to bubble tea they were closing but we got shit anyways. We basically chilled at DC for 1-2 hours. It was nonstop laughing and making fun of the ugly couple. (Nathan's best friend in the world) More to come as later time for bed.

The next day; it was another usual Monday. Nothing much happened today, went to class, talked, laughed, the usual. Today is also the meteor shower; Apparently I'm going to watch it later in a couple of hours. I might as well go cause it won't happen for another 200 years so Christian says.
I studied for french for a bit. 100.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN!

1 comment:

Chee said...

helloh follower :3
i agree with your post. LOL.

Followers

What do you want to know?

My photo
Simple man with simple wants. Expensive simple wants. :) More to know when updated.