Life, People, and Memories.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whoop whoop! I got an iPod Touch today! :) I bought it off Victor for a reasonable price and now I am..broke! Not much happened today just got a facial. You know facials are suppose to be soothing, well they are but I wasn't expecting prickly pain in the middle of it. I'm such a big wuss, but I'm glad that Kowan's mom was being nice and gentle about it! My face is much cleaner now and I feel great. Some of the stuff that was put on my face..I have no idea what it is but I know one thing; it was real cold. Alice was right, some of the stuff they put on are amazingly cold. Yeah in the end I had a nice experience with my very first facial!

Tomorrow..err Today is new years eve! I'm going to be counting down with people! Hopefully that will be fun!

No comments:

Followers

What do you want to know?

My photo
Simple man with simple wants. Expensive simple wants. :) More to know when updated.