Life, People, and Memories.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Are Wii the children of Revolution
Journal Entry #4

I think that the Wii, is a revolution in gaming history because of the of the controllers that they have. It's like a whole new way of gaming. The motion sensor controllers change the way of gaming. Compared to the older controllers, these motion sensor controllers can affect the way you play games. I also think that while playing the Wii with it's various and different types of controllers, the games would proved to be more "difficult" to play. Since it requires time to get use to the motion sensor in the first place. It's like a bran new thing coming out to the world, I bet that many people are bored of those boring controllers for older systems. It has the most "unique" gaming system that came out in 2007.

I believe many people chose this gaming system over the PS3 because, not only does the price differs by a lot, the actual gaming system and its unique controllers overpowers the PS3. Even though most game releases for the PS3 have more title for what I want. The Wii games has more fun to it. I would think that if I played the Wii games, I wouldn't get bored of the games as fast as games on the PS3. Since most PS3 games are quite the same as each other. The Wii games have interesting "fun" titles such as, Mario Party, Super Smash, Wario Ware, Trauma Center 2. Most of these games have co-op and wifi compatibility, but most PS3 games are basically single player. There is no fun playing games at all when you're playing alone. With the Wii, I think you can have fun playing with your friends more.

No comments:

Followers

What do you want to know?

My photo
Simple man with simple wants. Expensive simple wants. :) More to know when updated.