Life, People, and Memories.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Yup, I finished year 1 of university. Yay? But nah, not really ==" because I did so bad these for the past two consecutive terms I am doomed for a probation. I won't be back til Winter 2011. So ya..oh well, at least I tried my best for finals hopefully I pass all my courses.
Well now that I am a free man, I will be doing whatever this summer! I have so much free time! Sweet tings. Right now I'm still stuck in Waterloo; gonna be spending last night here until next time I come back for school. Right now Alice is studying for Econ 211. She hates it; I wish I could help but if you look at my marks for Calculus last term..it will prove why I am not worthy to teach anyone math beyond grade 8.
Anyways update another time peace out y'all.

No comments:

Followers

What do you want to know?

My photo
Simple man with simple wants. Expensive simple wants. :) More to know when updated.